Payment Policy and Rules
DeLand Florida RV Resort Payment Policy and Rules
Contact us now
Deland Florida RV PArk Rules
St. John’s Payment Policy and Rules
- Pool: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NO GLASS OR PETS IN POOL AREA. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED.
- Trash pick-up: Between 7am – 10am. DO NOT LEAVE GARBAGE OUT OVERNIGHT. Please keep site clean.
- NO PARKING ON EMPTY SITES OR IN GRASS!
- RUGS/MATS: If staying more than 3 days, you are not allowed to put down a mat or rug that kills the grass. There will be a fee! $$$ Please be considerate of the next guest!
- FIRES: Must be contained and at least 6 inches ABOVE GROUND. Please call the ship store if you need to dispose of the ashes, maintenance will dispose properly.
- DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE! It is a felony to harm, harass, or disturb wildlife. Failure to abide by this law could result in a $5,000 fine and/or imprisonment, We will also ask that you leave the property.
- No more than 2 pets per RV site.
- Aggressive or excessive barking dogs will not be permitted or asked to leave the campground.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- All pet waste must be picked up, bagged, and disposed of properly. Failure to do so will result in a fine or departure from the park.
- Pets are NOT to be left outside unattended.
- There is an abundance of wildlife here, please keep a close eye on small pets and do not walk them close to the river.
Please be respectful and considerate of your neighbors, and treat them as you would like to be treated.
- *ALL RESERVATIONS booking for one month or longer must pay $40/occupant for a background check prior to having reservations. *
- Payment Policy: All reservations require a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AT TIME OF BOOKING:
Daily = daily rateWeekly= $100.00Monthly + $250.00 which is credited to your last month’s stayLate fee of $25.00 will be charged after the 5th day.
- Rent is due on the day your reservation started and will be subjected to late fees if not paid 5 days after due date.
- Reservations may be paid with cash, check or credit card.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS ON EARLY DEPARTURES, CANCELLATIONS, OR RESERVATION DEPOSITS.
*We do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. *
- All early or late check-ins must check with the front office and pay fees ($10 per hour).
- Each RV reservation is based on one RV per site, two vehicles, and two people. Extra Guests are subject to $5/night (Adult) or Children (4 & up) $3/night. Additional vehicles are $10 day.
- Receiving Mail and packages for the guests is a courtesy. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages/mail.
- All boats and trailers must have a signed contract on file at the front office. Each guest will be given a tag to be displayed on their trailer and/or boat.
- All boat registration and insurance must be current to continue their stay at St. John’s Marina & Resort.
- If you have not been assigned a slip by the front office, do not park in one.
- All trailers parked in overflow parking must be paid for and have a tag displayed.
- Any work being preformed by outside contractors or workmen is to be completed Monday thru Thursday ONLY, Between 8am and 5pm. All outside contractors or workmen MUST provide and have on file at the Ship Store, Proof of Insurance.
- All boat owners must notify the front office in writing when guests are permitted to use the boat without the boat owner being present.
Policies & Rules
Dogs and cats are welcome. No exotic animals.
*All policies, rules, and rates are subject to change without prior notice*
*St. John’s Marina & Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time*
*Person(s) violating these rules/policies, or failing to fix issues when given verbal/written warning will be removed from the property*
- RV’s over 10 years old will require pictures before booking.
- RV’s must be kept in good visual condition. It is the guest’s responsibility to keep them clean and maintained on a regular basis. RV’s not meeting park standards may be refused service or asked to leave.
- No parking of vehicles, golf carts, or other vehicles on sites other than your own.
- All boats, boat trailers, and cargo trailers MUST have a signed storage agreement, a tag, and payment of $75.00 before going into storage.
2997 State Road 44 W
DeLand, FL 32720
2999 State Road 44 W
DeLand, FL 32720
34526 State Road 44 W
DeLand, FL 32720